Take your meals on the go with these walking chip bags! This delicious popcorn dessert bag filled with marshmallows, homemade caramel sauce, and melted milk chocolate will revolutionize your favorite popcorn. This is perfect for your next movie night!
for 4 servings
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar (220 g)
- ½ cup heavy cream (120 mL)
- 4 bags popcorn, 1 ounce (30 g) each
- ½ cup mini marshmallows (25 g)
- ¾ cup melted chocolate (180 mL)
- Calories 781
- Fat 44g
- Carbs 92g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 58g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the quick caramel: Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the brown sugar and whisk until dissolved.
- Stir in the heavy cream, bring to a boil, and boil for about 3 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and let the caramel cool slightly before using. Leftover caramel will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Reheat before using.
- To assemble, use a pair of scissors to cut open each bag of popcorn either along the top or side.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mini marshmallows and 3 tablespoons of caramel to each bag and shake to incorporate. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate.
- Serve immediately.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.