95% would make again
Easy Chicken Miso Ramen
featured in Tasty Noodle Recipes
for 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup corn (175 g)
- 2 eggs, soft-boiled
- 2 cups fresh spinach (80 g)
- 4 cups chicken stock (960 mL)
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- thumb of ginger, 3 in (8 cm) piece, sliced
- 3 pieces scallions, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 servings ramen noodle, cooked
- scallion, chopped for garnish
- nori, for garnish
- Heat butter in a saucepan, fry corn until warm. Set aside.
- Soft-boil 2 eggs and set aside. Blanch the spinach and set aside.
- Bring chicken stock, garlic, ginger and scallions to a boil. Boil for 30 minutes.
- Add the chicken, simmer for 20 minutes. Remove, and set aside.
- Dissolve the miso paste in the chicken broth.
- Shred the chicken.
- Put everything together. Divide noodles between two bowls. Pour over chicken broth. Add the spinach, corn, shredded chicken, chopped scallions, soft-boiled egg and nori.