for 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup corn (175 g)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups fresh spinach (80 g)
- 4 cups chicken stock (960 mL)
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 3-inch piece of fresh ginger, sliced
- 3 scallions, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 servings cooked ramen noodles
- nori, for garnish
- Calories 941
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 98g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 69g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the corn and sauté until warmed through.
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a gentle boil. Add the eggs and cook for 7 minutes for soft-boiled. Remove from the water with a slotted spoon. Prepare an ice bath in a medium bowl, then add the spinach to the boiling water and blanch for 30 seconds, until bright green and wilted. Immediately transfer to the ice bath to stop the cooking, then drain.
- In a medium pot, combine the chicken stock, garlic, ginger and scallions. Bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the broth, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the broth and set aside, then remove the aromatics and discard.
- Stir the miso paste into the chicken broth until dissolved.
- Shred the chicken with two forks.
- Divide the noodles between two serving bowls, then ladle in the chicken broth. Top with the spinach, corn, shredded chicken, scallions, nori, and soft-boiled eggs
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.