92% would make again
Easy Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
for 4 servings
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons ginger
- 1 red chili
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup soy sauce (100 mL)
- sesame seed
- spring onion
- Calories 419
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 40g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the garlic, ginger, chili, honey, and soy sauce.
- Mix in the chicken drumsticks.
- Cover with cling film and leave to marinate in the fridge for 4-6 hours, or overnight.
- Fry the chicken in a large pan, on all sides for about 10-15 minutes, stirring often to prevent the marinade from burning, until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and pour in the marinade.
- Bring to a boil and stir, until the marinade is thick and resembles a sauce.
- Throw the chicken back in the pan and fry for a further 5-10 minutes in the sauce, making sure each drumstick is evenly coated and cooked through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions.