81% would make again
featured in 5 Refreshing & Healthy Christmas Desserts
for 12 lollies
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3 cups strawberry (300 g), reserve half, and chop into small pieces for step 2
- 2 cups blueberry (200 g), reserve half the berries for step 2
- 1 ½ cups raspberries (150 g), reserve half the berries for step 2
- 1 ¼ cups yogurt (300 g)
- Calories 58
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Blend together the banana, half of the strawberries, half of the blueberries, half of the raspberries, and all of the yogurt in a food processor.
- Remove the blade, then stir in the rest of the fruit.
- Pour this mixture into a bread tin and put 12 lollipop sticks in, evenly spaced apart.
- Freeze overnight.
- Allow to defrost for approx 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from tin, and cut the lollipops out with a sharp knife.