for 2 servings
- 6 oz raspberries (165 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup water (60 mL)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup flake cereal (7 g), chopped
- ¼ cup rolled oats (20 g)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 ripe peach, pitted and quartered
- 4 fresh strawberries, halved lengthwise
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced into ½-inch (1.2-cm)-thick rounds
- 4 scoops Van Leeuwen Summer Peach Crisp Ice Cream
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- Calories 508
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 87g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 44g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Make the raspberry compote: In a small saucepan, combine the raspberries, lemon juice, maple syrup, and water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the fruit is broken down and the liquid has thickened, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a small heat-proof container and let cool completely.
- Make the oat crumble: Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cereal, oats, and cinnamon, then then pour into the melted butter. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3–4 minutes, until the oats are toasted and the sugar is melted. Spoon out onto a plate and let cool completely.
- Grill the fruit: Place a grill pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan, heating until shimmering. Add the peaches, strawberries, and banana slices to the pan, cut-side down, and cook undisturbed for 2–3 minutes, until the fruit is browned with grill marks and easily releases from the pan. Transfer the strawberries to a plate to cool, then flip the peaches and banana slices to brown on the other side, another 2–3 minutes. Remove from the pan and let cool completely.
- Add two scoops of Van Leeuwen Summer Peach Crisp Ice Cream to each of two bowls. Surround each serving with half of the grilled fruit, then drizzle over half of the raspberry compote and sprinkle with half of the oat crisp. Garnish each with a mint sprig.
- Serve immediately.