97% would make again
Healthy Veggies and Couscous
for 4 servings
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- ½ head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (50 g)
- 1 cup couscous (150 g), cooked
- Calories 395
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 55g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180°C).
- Add the potatoes, broccoli florets, and red pepper to a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the vegetables.
- Add the vegetables to a large bowl with the cous cous and remaining tablespoon of olive oil and toss to combine.