97% would make again
Roasted Veggie Summer Salad
featured in Sides That Are Great With Salmon
June 10, 2019
for 2 servings
- 2 cups carrot (240 g), sliced diagonally
- 2 cups baby potato (450 g), halved
- 1 cup yellow squash (150 g), roughly chopped
- 1 cup zucchini (150 g), roughly chopped
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup radish (60 g), sliced
- mixed greens salad
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (40 g)
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley (40 g)
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Calories 598
- Fat 41g
- Carbs 55g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add carrots, potatoes, yellow squash, and zucchini.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic, and mix to evenly coat the coat the vegetables. *Note: You may need to quarter the potatoes if they are too thick so they roast faster.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the vegetables are golden brown.
- Make the chimichurri dressing: combine the cilantro, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, lime juice, and red wine vinegar in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add a large handful of greens to a large bowl. Top with the roasted vegetables and sliced radishes.
- Pour over the chimichurri dressing and toss until evenly distributed.