Tuna Salad With Roasted Veggies
Say hello to a scrumptious twist on a classic favorite with this Tuna Salad with Roasted Veggies recipe. Packed with flavor and nutritious ingredients, this dish is perfect for a light lunch or a satisfying side.
for 2 servings
- 1 cup green beans (360 g), trimmed
- 2 cups baby potato (500 g), halved
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper, plus more to tate
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and seeded
- mixed greens salad
- hard-boiled egg, optional
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette, optional
- 10 oz tuna (285 g), canned, drained
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- ¼ cup greek yogurt (60 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- Calories 565
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 57g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add the green beans, potatoes, and lemon.
- Drizzle the vegetables with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and season with salt, pepper, paprika, rosemary, thyme, and garlic. Mix until evenly coated.
- Add the bell pepper halves to the center of the baking sheet and drizzle with the remaining teaspoon of olive oil, ½ teaspoon of salt, and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes until vegetables are golden brown. Let cool.
- Make the tuna salad: combine the tuna, celery, Greek yogurt, salt, pepper, and parsley in a medium bowl.
- Add a large handful of greens to 2 bowls. Divide the roasted vegetables and bell pepper halves between the bowls. Add a hard-boiled egg, if desired. Scoop the tuna salad into the bell peppers.
- Serve with a balsamic vinaigrette, if desired.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here