94% would make again
Roasted Veggie Quinoa Salad
featured in Lettuce-Free Salads
for 4 servings
- ½ cup zucchini (75 g), cubed
- ½ cup sweet potato (100 g), cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomato (200 g), halved
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ cup corn (85 g), fresh or canned
- ½ lemon, for juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 cups quinoa (680 g), cooked
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g), chopped
- Calories 793
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 120g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the zucchini, sweet potato, tomatoes, onion, and corn to the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then season with garlic salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly, keeping the vegetables separate on the pan.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Transfer the roasted vegetables to a large bowl, and add the quinoa. Toss well.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Pour over the veggies and quinoa, and toss to coat.
- Garnish with parsley.