Heirloom Tomato Salad
featured in Lettuce-Free Salads
Bursting with vibrant heirloom tomatoes, this refreshing salad is a summertime dream come true. Toss in some fresh basil and mozzarella for a delightful twist on the classic caprese.
May 04, 2023
92% would make again
for 2 servings
- 3 medium heirloom tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Calories 248
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 9g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the tomatoes into ½-inch (1 cm) thick rounds.
- Arrange the sliced tomatoes on a plate, alternating colors if desired.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and sprinkle the feta and parsley on top.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.