Milky Way Cookies
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 40 servings
- 1 cup salted butter (230 g), softened
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar (300 g)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 ¾ cups all purpose flour (340 g)
- 1 ½ cups semi sweet chocolate chips (260 g)
- 1 milky way candy bar, king-sized
- Calories 128
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 14g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy (approximately 3 minutes at medium-high speed).
- Add the vanilla and two eggs, and beat for an additional 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Sift in the baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, and flour and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add in the Milky Way chunks and the chocolate chips. Stir until well distributed (the batter should be somewhat thick).
- Chill the dough for 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Use a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop dough onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 - 11 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and allow the cookies to remain on the cookie sheet for an additional 5 minutes.