75% would make again
Mini Power Pork Patty By Epic Meal Time
Inspired by youtube.com
for 2 servings
- 3 lb ground pork (1.3 kg)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 pork chop, cooked
- 2 links breakfast sausage, cooked and halved lengthwise
- 1 deli ham, thick sliced, browned in a skillet
- 2 patties breakfast sausage, cooked
- ½ cup pulled pork (110 g), cooked
- 1 link smoked sausage, cooked and halved lengthwise
- 3 lb bacon (1.3 kg)
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C) and pre-cook all ingredients except for the ground pork and bacon.
- In a large bowl, season the ground pork with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, and paprika. Add the egg and mix until just combined.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and place ⅔ of the ground pork mixture into the pan. Push down in the center and up the sides to make a well, making sure to keep the walls pretty thick. You don’t have to use the whole loaf pan.
- Place the pork chop, halved breakfast sausage links, deli ham, breakfast sausage patties, pulled pork, and smoked sausage link inside the well.
- Flatten the remaining ⅓ of the ground pork and place on top as a “lid”. Seal the edges well. Bake for 30 minutes.
- On a large piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap, weave together the bacon strips until you have a bacon lattice twice as long and twice as wide as the pork loaf.
- Place the pork loaf in the middle of the bacon weave and wrap the bacon around it. Tuck any excess bacon underneath the loaf.
- Bake for another 30 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy. Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.