Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate and mint are a match made in dessert heaven, and these cookies are the perfect example! Chewy and rich with a cool mint flavor, they're a refreshing and indulgent treat that's perfect for any occasion.
for 8 cookies
- 16.5 oz cookie dough (465 g)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (30 g)
- 4.5 oz chocolate mint thin (125 g), chopped, 1 box
- Calories 356
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 46g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 30g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Combine the cookie dough, cocoa powder, and mint chocolate chunks until evenly distributed.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place 6 scoops of dough on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.