Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Whip up a batch of these scrumptious Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies that are so easy, even a novice baker can master them! With a cake mix base and a handful of simple ingredients, you'll be enjoying these soft, chewy cookies in no time.
for 12 servings
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips (175 g)
- ½ cup oil (120 mL)
- 2 eggs
- Calories 290
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10-12 minutes.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.