Lemon Crinkle Cake Mix Cookies
Pucker up for these zesty Lemon Crinkle Cake Mix Cookies that are a breeze to whip up! With their soft, chewy texture and delightful lemony tang, they're the perfect treat for any citrus lover.
for 12 cookies
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- ⅓ cup oil (80 mL)
- 2 eggs
- powdered sugar
- Calories 199
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine cake mix, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a bowl of powdered sugar.
- Cover dough ball in powdered sugar and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10-12 minutes.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.