Overnight Oats Base
featured in Overnight Oat Parfaits 2 Ways
for 2 cups
- 2 cups Planet Oat Unsweetened Oat Milk (145 g)
- 1 cup medjool date (175 g), pitted
- 1 ½ cups quick oat (135 g)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Calories 610
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 129g
- Fiber 16g
- Sugar 62g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the Planet Oat Unsweetened Oat Milk in a medium saucepan over medium high heat until nearly boiling. Add the dates and turn off the heat. Cover the pan and let the dates soak for 15 minutes.
- Pour the dates and oat milk into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth, then strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl or large container with a lid.
- Stir in the oats and chia seeds, then cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until the oats are soft and creamy and the liquid is absorbed.
- Use the overnight oats.