87% would make again
Pancake Mix Brownies
featured in 4 Recipes Using Pancake Mix
Inspired by facebook.com
for 12 servings
- ¼ cup butter (55 g), melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate (85 g), melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
- ⅓ cup pancake mix (40 g), sifted
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate (55 g), chopped
- powdered sugar, to serve
- Calories 134
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (190˚C).
- Add the butter and sugar to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and whisk to combine until smooth.
- Stir in the melted chocolate, followed by the cocoa powder and pancake mix, stirring until well combined.
- Gently fold in the chopped dark chocolate to the batter.
- Pour batter into a parchment paper-lined 8x8-inch (20x20 cm) pan, and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with powdered sugar, cut, and serve.