Peach Iced Tea Whiskey
featured in Party Punch Recipes For Your Next House Party
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 01, 2022
97% would make again
for 10 glasses
- 8 cups boiling water (2 L)
- 7 black tea bags
- 1 ½ cups whiskey (360 mL)
Peach Simple Syrup
- 2 fresh peaches, diced
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- fresh mint
- Calories 143
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a large pitcher, pour hot water over tea bags letting steep 5 minutes.
- Bring syrup ingredients to boil, then reduce heat to medium.
- Strain syrup through a fine strainer to remove fruit pieces.
- Add syrup and whiskey to tea, then chill until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice, with sliced peaches, sliced lemons and a mint sprig.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.