77% would make again
Pesto Chicken Low-carb Broccoli Parmesan Cups
featured in Low-Carb Broccoli Parmesan Cups
for 12 servings
- 2 cups broccoli floret (300 g)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pesto (230 g)
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomato (300 g), halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Calories 189
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- In a food processor add the broccoli, Parmesan, 1 clove of garlic, 1egg and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Pulse until mixture forms a dough like texture, about 2 minutes.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the broccoli mixture and press into a well greased muffin tin. Form the mixture into a cup, making the bottom and sides ½-inches (1 cm) thick.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the edges are golden and crispy and the bottom is firm.
- Cool the broccoli cups. Once cooled, remove from the muffin tin.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet medium heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper, and cook until golden on all sides.
- Add the pesto and stir to combine. Remove from the heat.
- Fill the broccoli Parmesan cups with the pesto chicken. Top with slices of tomatoes and basil.
- Broccoli Parmesan Cups can be stored up to 3 days and can be reheated in the oven.