84% would make again
Pineapple Coconut Popsicles
featured in Fruit Popsicles 4 Ways
for 6 popsicles
- 1 cup coconut flakes (75 g)
- 1 ½ cups pineapple (370 g), sliced
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- popsicle mold, with 6 slots
- Calories 139
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut pineapple into thin slices.
- Add coconut shavings and pineapple to the popsicle molds.
- Fill in the gaps of air with water.
- Freeze the popsicles for at least 5 hours.
- Take the frozen popsicles out of the ice molds and enjoy!