featured in 5 Quick Desserts For Last-Minute Parties
These handheld s'mores cones are perfect for a summer campfire or a cozy night in. They are easy to make and even easier to eat!
May 04, 2023
92% would make again
for 4 cones
- 4 waffle cones
- peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- miniature marshmallow
- semisweet chocolate chip
- Calories 127
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Spread the inside of a waffle cone with peanut butter. Fill with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Wrap the cone in aluminum foil, then place on the grill, cover, and cook, flipping once, for 2 minutes, until the marshmallows and chocolate are melted. Remove from the grill with tongs and let cool.
- Unwrap the foil to remove the cones and serve warm.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.