97% would make again
Chocolate Crunch Bark
featured in Holiday Bark 4 Ways
Indulge in this delectable Chocolate Crunch Bark, a perfect blend of rich chocolate and crispy rice cereal. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make, irresistible treat that's perfect for sharing or snacking solo.
May 05, 2023
for 15 servings
- 40 soda crackers
- 1 cup butter (230 g)
- 1 ⅛ cups light brown sugar (245 g), firmly packed
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (350 g)
- ½ cup pecan (62 g), toasted, chopped
- Calories 316
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place crackers on a greased, parchment paper-lined baking sheet so that the entire surface is covered.
- In a saucepan, melt butter on low heat. Once melted, add brown sugar and turn heat to medium. Continue stirring until boiling, then boil for 3 minutes.
- Pour the caramel over the crackers, spreading evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate chips over the crackers and cover with tin foil for 3 minutes.
- Remove the foil and spread the softened chocolate over the top evenly.
- Sprinkle with pecans, cover with foil, and freeze for 1 hour.
- Break the bark up into pieces.