86% would make again
Sheet-Pan Pork Chops, Apple, & Cabbage Dinner
for 2 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 small head green cabbage, cut into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces
- 1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 medium gala apples, cut into wedges
- ¾ cup Club House La Grille Honey & Dijon Marinade (180 mL), divided
- 2 bones in pork chops, about 1 in (2.5 cm) thick
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Calories 1120
- Fat 65g
- Carbs 98g
- Fiber 24g
- Sugar 62g
- Protein 45g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C) and grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, fennel, and apples with ½ cup (120 ml) Club House La Grille Honey & Dijon 30 Minute Marinade. Spread in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with the salt and pepper. Using a pastry brush, brush the remaining ¼ cup (60 ml) marinade over both sides of the pork chops. Transfer to the baking sheet with the cabbage mixture.
- Roast for 28–30 minutes, tossing the vegetables halfway through, until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C) and the vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve immediately.