98% would make again
Sheet-Pan Steak Fajitas
featured in Low-Stress Dinners
Bring some sizzle to your dinner table with these delicious and savory Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas! Loaded with juicy flank steak, flavorful veggies, and a dash of spice, these fajitas are perfect for any night of the week.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 1 lb flank steak (455 g)
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- chili powder, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin, to taste
- ½ lime, juiced
- fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- 8 whole grain tortillas, warmed
- Calories 287
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Lay the flank steak in the middle of a baking sheet. Arrange the bell peppers and red onion around it. Drizzle everything with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin.
- Using your hands, rub the seasoning into the vegetables, then into the steak. Flip the steak and season the other side.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the steak and veggies.
- Cook for 12 minutes, or until the meat has reached your desired doneness.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let it rest for 10 minutes, then slice it into pieces, going against the grain.
- Fill up a warm tortilla with the steak, bell peppers, and onion.
- Garnish with cilantro, and serve.