94% would make again
3-Way Party Fajitas Kebab
featured in 5 Delicious Kebabs You Can Make At Home
Get ready to party with these 3-Way Party Fajitas Kebabs! Skewer up some sizzling steak, zesty chicken, and scrumptious shrimp for a mouthwatering fiesta on a stick.
May 05, 2023
for 15 servings
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs (905 g)
- 2 lb skirt steak (905 g)
- 2 lb boneless pork shoulder (905 g), thinly sliced
- 2 ½ tablespoons salt, divided
- 1 ½ tablespoons black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup lime juice (120 mL), plus more for serving
- 2 large white onions, halved
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 corn tortillas, medium
- 1 cup guacamole (230 g)
- 1 cup sour cream (230 g)
- 1 cup pico de gallo (240 g)
- 3 wooden skewers
- Calories 467
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 45g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the skirt steak into roughly 3-inch (7-cm) pieces. Transfer the pieces to a medium bowl.
- Thinly slice the pork shoulder, then transfer the pieces to a separate medium bowl.
- Pound the chicken thighs flat, then slice them in quarters. Transfer the pieces to a third medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic, and lime juice. Stir until there are no lumps.
- Evenly divide the marinade among the 3 bowls of chicken, steak, and pork.
- Toss the meats until they are evenly coated, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 3 onion halves in the middle of the baking sheet, then insert a skewer in each onion, evenly spaced, near the inner edges.
- Thread a piece of chicken onto one skewer, then a piece of steak onto the second, followed by a piece of pork onto the third. Repeat with the rest of the meat.
- Secure another onion half onto the tops of the skewers to hold the towers together.
- Bake for about 1½ hours, until the meat is slightly brown on the edges.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
- On one side of the baking sheet, toss the bell peppers and sliced onion with the remaining ½ tablespoon of salt, remaining ½ tablespoon of pepper, and the oil.
- On the other side of the baking sheet, spread out the tortillas. Cover the tortilla side with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the edges of the meat and the vegetables are slightly charred.
- Slice your meat of choice into a tortilla, add vegetables, and top with guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, and a squeeze of lime.