for 4 servings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt, for chicken
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, for chicken
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumb (115 g)
- 3 cups broccoli floret (450 g)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Calories 671
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 70g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Cut about ¾ of the way through the chicken horizontally, making sure not to cut through the other side. Flip the chicken open and flat.
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on top of the chicken and pound it flatter using a pot or a pan. Remove the plastic wrap.
- Season with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder, rubbing the seasoning in evenly. Lay 2-3 slices of ham over the chicken, followed by 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- Carefully roll the chicken up.
- Transfer the flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs into 3 separate bowls.
- Dip the chicken roll into the flour, tapping off any excess, and then into the egg, followed by the breadcrumbs. Place on a baking sheet
- Add the broccoli to the baking sheet, mixing it with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Make sure to save a little oil to drizzle on top of the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Slice, then serve!