96% would make again
Slow-Cooker Mixed Berry Cobbler
featured in 6 Insanely Easy Fruit Cobblers
for 8 servings
- 1 cup raspberry (125 g)
- 1 cup blueberry (100 g)
- 1 cup strawberry (100 g)
- 1 cup blackberry (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 package vanilla cake mix
- 8 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- Calories 329
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 51g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle cornstarch on top and mix gently.
- Pour cake mix on top of the berries and spread out so it covers the berries.
- Place pieces of butter on top of the cake mix and cover.
- Cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours, until the cake is fully cooked.
- Serve topped with ice cream