Slow-Cooker Cranberry Apple Pie Cobbler
This cobbler is filled with juicy apples and tangy cranberries, topped with a sweet and buttery crust and cooked in the slow cooker. Make it for your next autumn gathering–your kitchen will smell delicious!
for 8 servings
- 14 oz cranberry sauce (395 g)
- 21 oz apple pie filling (595 g), 1 can
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter (115 g)
- vanilla ice cream, optional, for serving
- Calories 433
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 79g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 52g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Pour cranberry sauce and apple pie filling into a slow cooker and evenly spread across the bottom.
- Pour cake mix into slow cooker in an even layer over apples and cranberry.
- Slice stick of butter into 8 slices and evenly distribute over cake mix.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 ½ hours.
- Server a la mode with vanilla ice cream or your favorite whipped cream.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.