for 8 servings
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (127.5 g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (5 g)
- ½ cup butter (113.5 g), melted
- 16 oz cream cheese (450 g), softened
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream (300 mL)
- 150 g Light & Fit Original Greek Banana Cream yogurt (150 g), (5.3-ounce)
- ⅓ cup sugar (67 g)
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt (3.75 g)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts (16 g), optional
- Calories 541
- Fat 46g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Mix together graham cracker crumbs and kosher salt. Stir in melted butter. Crumbs should stick together when pressed. Pour into the springform pan and press crust down into an even layer with the bottom of a measuring cup. Chill for 10 minutes while you make the filling.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese on high speed. Pour in heavy cream and Light & Fit Original Greek Banana Cream yogurt, then beat on high speed until smooth and thick. Add sugar and kosher salt, then beat until soft peaks form and filling is smooth. Pour filling on top of crust and smooth top with a spatula. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from springform pan. Shingle sliced bananas over the top. Sprinkle with chopped roasted peanuts, if using.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!