S’mores Monkey Bread
This gooey, chocolatey, marshmallow-filled monkey bread is the ultimate indulgence. Pull apart fluffy, buttery pieces of bread that are coated in graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and marshmallows. It's a dessert that's sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
for 6 servings
- 2 tubes biscuit dough
- 32 milk chocolate nuggets
- 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (170 g)
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chunks (85 g)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (50 g)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut each biscuit in half. Flatten a biscuit half slightly with your fingers and place a milk chocolate nugget in the center. Gather the edges of the biscuit dough around the chocolate and pinch to seal. 3. Gently roll between your hands to form a ball. Repeat with the remaining biscuit halves and chocolate.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs to a shallow bowl. Dip a biscuit ball in the melted butter to coat, then toss in the graham cracker crumbs until fully coated, shaking off any excess.
- Lightly grease a 12-inch cast iron skillet with a bit of the melted butter. Starting at the outer edge, arrange the biscuit balls seam-side down in the prepared skillet.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the biscuits are puffed and golden brown.
- Scatter the chocolate chunks and marshmallows all over the monkey bread. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the marshmallows are golden.
- Let the monkey bread cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.