Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
Indulge in a breakfast fantasy come true with strawberry cheesecake French toast. A luscious, creamy filling is nestled between slices of custard-soaked bread, topped with a cascade of ruby-red strawberries, creating a morning masterpiece like no other.
for 2 servings
- 4 slices bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g), warmed, for spreading
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juce
- ¾ cup heavy cream (180 mL), optional
- 1 ½ cups strawberry (225 g), diced, divided
- ⅓ cup sugar
- confectioners sugar
- maple syrup
- Calories 900
- Fat 71g
- Carbs 48g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 40g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Whisk eggs, cinnamon, vanilla and milk together in medium-large bowl to create egg wash.
- In medium bowl mix cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, lemon juice and heavy cream (optional).
- Take 2 slices of bread and spread mixture on both.
- Press sliced strawberries on both slices & press together.
- Dunk in egg wash.
- Melt butter in a skillet on medium-low heat and cook bread for 2-3 minutes or until crumbs are crispy and bread is more solid.
- Stack and garnish with strawberries and confectioners sugar. Add maple syrup to preference.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here