Super Fast Mushroom Alfredo
Whip up a creamy, dreamy Mushroom Alfredo in no time with this super-fast recipe! Perfect for those busy weeknights when you're craving comfort food without the hassle.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups baby bella mushroom (225 g), (option to use frozen mushrooms)
- 1 lb dried fettuccine pasta (425 g)
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 6 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth (1.4 kg), divided
- 1 can Campbell’s® Cream of Mushroom Soup, divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese (250 g)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g), plus more for garnish
- Calories 1323
- Fat 81g
- Carbs 114g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat until it shimmers. Add the mushrooms and cook until crispy, 3–5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, combine the fettuccine, garlic, 4 cups of Swanson® Vegetable Broth, half of the Campbell’s® Cream of Mushroom Soup, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper and stir until evenly incorporated. Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, until pasta has slightly softened and sauce has thickened.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the remaining 2 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth, the remaining Campbell’s® Cream of Mushroom Soup, and the Parmesan cheese. Return to the oven for another 20–25 minutes, or until pasta is tender and the sauce is thick and smooth.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the parsley and some of the crispy mushrooms.
- Garnish with the crispy mushrooms, more parsley, and black pepper. Serve warm.