Yogurt-Covered Fruit Bites
Elevate your snacking experience with the delightful crunch of yogurt-covered fruit bites, featuring the convenience of Haagen-Dazs™ Cultured Cream Vanilla Bean Yogurt from Walmart. These delectable treats combine the natural sweetness of seasonal fruits with the creamy tang of yogurt, offering a satisfying balance of flavors and textures in every bite.
for 36 bites
- 8 4-ounce containers Haagen-Dazs™ Cultured Cream Vanilla Bean Yogurt Style Snacks, divided
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup diced pears
- ½ cup diced apples
- ½ cup diced fresh figs
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped freeze-dried apples or mixed fruit
- Calories 16
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Add peanut butter to a large bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, until melted.
- Pour 4 of the containers of Haagen-Dazs™ Cultured Cream Vanilla Bean Yogurt Style Snack into the bowl with the peanut butter and mix until incorporated. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and smooth evenly to the edges of the pan with a spoon or spatula. Sprinkle with the chopped pears, apples, figs, and ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon. Top with the remaining 4 containers of Haagen-Dazs™ Cultured Cream Vanilla Bean Yogurt Style Snack, spreading to cover the fruit evenly. Sprinkle with the freeze-dried fruit and remaining ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Freeze for 4–6 hours, or until solid. Remove the pan from the freezer and let sit for 10–20 minutes until it easily lifts from the pan using the plastic wrap or parchment paper, then discard the wrap or paper before slicing into 36 squares.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer in a covered container until ready to serve.