93% would make again
2-Ingredient Dough Pizza
featured in 2-Ingredient Dough
Inspired by allrecipes.com
for 8 servings
- 1 ¾ cups self-rising flour (220 g), plus more for dusting
- 1 cup greek yogurt (245 g)
- ½ cup pizza sauce (130 g)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g), part-skim
- pepperoni slouse, for topping
- Calories 152
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F(200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt until it comes together to form a ball.
- Transfer the dough ball to a lightly floured work surface and use your hands to begin flattening and shaping the rough into about a 12-inch (30 cm) round. If at any point the dough begins to stick, sprinkle on a bit more flour.
- Carefully transfer the dough to a lightly floured baking sheet.
- Spread the sauce evenly across the dough, sprinkle on the cheese, and top with pepperonis.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the crust has turned golden-brown.
- Slice and serve.