88% would make again
3-Ingredient Chocolate And Peanut Butter Fudge
featured in 3-Ingredient Chocolate Desserts
for 8 servings
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (350 g)
- 1 can condensed milk
- ½ cup peanut butter (120 g)
- Calories 483
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 52g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 44g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk.
- Microwave for 1 minute and mix together until smooth.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper over a 9x9-inch (23x23-cm) baking dish.
- Transfer chocolate mix to baking dish, spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter evenly over the top of the cooled fudge.
- Refrigerate for 2 additional hours.
- Carefully cut into squares