Paleo Flourless Chocolate Torte
Sink your teeth into this decadent Paleo Flourless Chocolate Torte that's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. With its rich, velvety texture and intense chocolate flavor, this torte is a guilt-free indulgence for all chocolate lovers.
for 4 servings
- 9 oz unsweetened chocolate (255 g), cubed
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil (100 g)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup unprocessed honey (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Calories 801
- Fat 55g
- Carbs 77g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 68g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Microwave chocolate and coconut oil in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, honey, vanilla, and salt. With a hand-mixer, beat for 3-5 minutes, or until frothy.
- Add half of the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture. Fold until incorporated. Add remaining half and repeat.
- Divide mixture evenly among lightly greased 4-inch (10 cm) ramekins.
- Place ramekins onto a baking tray. Place tray onto the top oven rack. Fill the bottom of the baking tray with an inch (2 ½ cm) of water. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the center of the torte is set and no longer jiggly.
- Let cool before serving.
- Garnish to your liking.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.