93% would make again
Paleo Flourless Chocolate Torte
featured in Paleo Desserts 4 Ways
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 9 oz unsweetened chocolate (255 g), cubed
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil (100 g)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup unprocessed honey (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Calories 801
- Fat 55g
- Carbs 77g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 68g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Microwave chocolate and coconut oil in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, honey, vanilla, and salt. With a hand-mixer, beat for 3-5 minutes, or until frothy.
- Add half of the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture. Fold until incorporated. Add remaining half and repeat.
- Divide mixture evenly among lightly greased 4-inch (10 cm) ramekins.
- Place ramekins onto a baking tray. Place tray onto the top oven rack. Fill the bottom of the baking tray with an inch (2 ½ cm) of water. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the center of the torte is set and no longer jiggly.
- Let cool before serving.
- Garnish to your liking.