95% would make again
3-ingredient Peanut Butter Cups
featured in 4 Easy 3-Ingredient No-Bake Desserts
We’ve all had our cravings: sometimes sweet, sometimes salty. But have you ever craved both at once? Sometimes you just need your sweet-salty fix and, well, you can count on a Reese’s cup to deliver. Or, you can just make your own! With only three ingredients and the simplest of directions, these are way easier to throw together than you might think. Get ready for your very own candy factory extravaganza to begin!
January 13, 2021
for 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (120 g)
- 1 cup chocolate (170 g), melted
- Calories 303
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
- Stir peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Dollop 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove peanut butter cups from the liners.