91% would make again
3-ingredient Teriyaki Chicken
featured in 4 Easy 3-Ingredient Dinners
for 4 serving
- 2 lb chicken thighs (910 g), sliced into chunks
- 1 cup soy sauce (240 mL)
- ½ cup brown sugar (110 g)
- Calories 366
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 48g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Sear the chicken thighs evenly in a pan, then flip.
- Add the soy sauce and brown sugar, stirring and bringing to a boil.
- Stir until the sauce has reduced and evenly glazes the chicken.
- Serve with rice, if desired!