90-Second Keto Bread
Maybe you’re following the keto diet or maybe you’re just trying to cut back on carbs. In any case, that doesn’t mean you have to give up bread. This keto-friendly bread is made with some basic ingredients like almond flour, egg, butter, and Parmesan. The best part: You don’t even have to turn on the oven. This bread is cooked entirely in the microwave in about a minute and a half.
for 1 serving
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese (30 g)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Calories 344
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 8g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a microwave-safe ramekin or small bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, Parmesan, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, pepper, melted butter, and egg. Stir everything together with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds, until the bread has risen.
- Let the bread cool in the ramekin, then serve as desired.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.