97% would make again
Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
featured in Meatless Tacos 5 Ways
These vegetarian tacos are loaded with spicy buffalo cauliflower, crispy slaw, and creamy avocado, making for a flavor-packed and nutritious meal.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¾ cup flour (95 g)
- ¾ cup milk (180 mL), or milk alternative
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup hot sauce (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- tortilla, to serve
- Calories 212
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- On a cutting board, break the head of cauliflower into florets.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until well combined.
- Add cauliflower florets to batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated.
- Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine hot sauce, vegetable oil, and honey, and stir until evenly combined.
- Brush hot sauce mixture on cauliflower and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve on warm tortillas with desired taco toppings.