93% would make again
featured in 7 Ways to Make Vegetables Tastier
Cauliflower is aaaaall the rage nowadays, and there’s nothing like a new trend to get you excited to fire it up in the kitchen! Maybe you love cauliflower rice, or you’re often found chowing down on a cauliflower crust pizza. But we’re throwing it back with the recipe that started all the #cauliflowerlove: buffalo cauliflower. They’re so flavor-packed that won’t even miss wing night with these around.
Inspired by gimmedelicious.com
for 4 servings
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour (95 g)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup milk or milk alternative (180 mL)
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce or hot sauce (70 g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Calories 265
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until well-combined.
- Break the head of cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches wide. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated. Arrange the coated cauliflower on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the buffalo sauce, coconut oil, and honey and stir until evenly combined. Brush the buffalo sauce mixture on the cauliflower and bake for another 20 minutes.