98% would make again
Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
featured in Indoor BBQ
These sweet and sticky honey BBQ chicken wings are the ultimate game day food that everyone will love.
May 15, 2023
for 20 wings
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 chicken wings, or drumettes
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (290 g)
- ½ cup honey (170 g)
- Calories 181
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a bowl, combine flour, chili powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Coat the wings in the flour evenly, shaking off any excess.
- Place the floured wings on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, flipping halfway through, until skin is crispy and golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 500°F (250°C).
- In a separate bowl, combine the BBQ sauce and the honey. Stir the cooked wings in the sauce and coat them evenly.
- Place the coated wings back onto the baking sheet and spread them in a single layer.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until sauce is bubbly and caramelized. Cool, then serve.