94% would make again
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders
featured in Chicken Strips 4 Ways
These garlic parmesan chicken tenders are a flavorful and easy meal! The crispy exterior and cheesy seasoning make for a satisfying dish.
May 05, 2023
for 10 pieces
- olive oil cooking spray, for greasing
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour (95 g)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs (50 g)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon lemon zest
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 ¼ lb chicken tenders (565 g)
- Calories 195
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with foil and grease with olive oil spray.
- Add the flour to a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, beat together the eggs and lemon juice. Add the panko, Parmesan, garlic powder, lemon zest, salt, and pepper to a third shallow bowl and stir to combine.
- Coat the chicken tenders in the flour, shaking off any excess. Dip in the egg and lemon juice mixture, letting any excess to drip off. Coat in the panko mixture, turning until evenly coated.
- Place the chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheet and spritz the tops with olive oil spray.
- Bake, flipping halfway through, for 20-25 minutes, or until browned and the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve with your favorite dip and some veggies for a fun appetizer or with garlic Parmesan roasted vegetables for dinner!