92% would make again
Potato Chip Chicken Tenders
featured in 4 Yummy Snacks For A Girls' Night In
These crispy and flavorful chicken tenders are coated in a mixture of crushed potato chips and spices, then baked to golden perfection.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups potato chip (70 g), of preference, crushed
- Calories 594
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 59g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large ziploc bag, add the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and stir to combine.
- In a wide dish, beat the eggs
- In a separate ziploc bag, crush your favorite type of potato chip.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- To bread the chicken, first place the chicken slices in the bag of seasoned flour and shake until completely coated, then pour the chicken into the egg mixture and stir with a slotted spoon until completely coated.
- Place the egg-coated chicken and place into the bag of crushed chips and shake until they are completely coated.
- Pour the potato chip-coated chicken onto a parchment paper-lined sheet tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) and is golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.