Cajun BBQ Baked Wings
Embark on a flavor adventure with these finger-licking wings that boast a fiery blend of Cajun-inspired spices and smoky barbecue sweetness. They're the ultimate appetizer to elevate any gathering.
for 2 servings
- 1 ½ lb chicken wings (680 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Cajun BBQ Sauce
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce (215 g)
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning, or spice mix
- Calories 628
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 45g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 35g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 250˚F (130˚C).
- Place wings in a large bowl and pat dry.
- Add the baking powder and salt to the wings. Stir to coat.
- Spray a baking rack with nonstick cooking spray and place on top of a foiled sheet pan. Distribute wings evenly on top, making sure none of them touch and they are all face-up.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then increase the temperature to 425˚F (220˚C) and bake for an additional 45 minutes, or until wings are crisp and golden. (Do not remove the wings from the oven when increasing temperature.)
- For sauce, combine BBQ sauce and Cajun seasoning in a hot pan.
- Bring to a boil and add wings. Stir to coat the wings.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.