66% would make again
Apple Peel Chips
featured in 6 Surprising Ways To Use Veggie and Fruit Peels
Inspired by thekitchn.com
for 4 servings
- 8 large apples, washed and peeled
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 309
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 83g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 61g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Place the apple peels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle it over the peels.
- Toss the peels with your hands until evenly coated with the sugar mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, tossing the peels halfway through with a pair of tongs.
- Let cool before eating.