74% would make again
Birthday Cake Puff Pastry Muffin
featured in Puff Pastry Muffins
June 10, 2019
for 8 servings
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- ½ cup butter (115 g), softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate (225 g), melted
- ½ cup fruit cereal (15 g)
- ½ cup sprinkles (90 g), assorted
- Calories 597
- Fat 44g
- Carbs 46g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut puff pastry sheets in half, then use a rolling pin to roll each half out to 24-inches (60-cm) long x 8-inches (20-cm) wide.
- Brush the puff pastry with the softened butter, then carefully roll them up into a tight log. Cut the log in half lengthwise.
- Take each half and fold the smooth part of the dough inward to create a spiral shape.
- Place spirals in a cupcake pan and brush the tops with egg wash.
- Bake for 15 minutes on the top rack, then transfer to the bottom rack and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Once cool, dip the tops into the melted white chocolate then the cereal and sprinkles.