Brownie Caramel Ice Cream
Indulge in this heavenly Brownie Caramel Ice Cream that's a dream come true for dessert lovers! With a rich, fudgy brownie base and a luscious caramel swirl, this frozen treat is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
for 8 servings
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 mL)
- 14 oz condensed milk (415 mL), 1 can
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cups brownie (150 g), chopped, additional brownies for topping if desired
- 1 cup dulce de leche (305 g)
- Calories 565
- Fat 35g
- Carbs 61g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 54g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, add the cream, condensed milk, and cocoa powder, and whip until soft peaks form.
- Add the brownies and gently fold to combine.
- Add the dulce de leche and gently fold, being careful not to fully incorporate into the mixture.
- Transfer to a baking pan and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.