94% would make again
Cookies ‘n’ Cream Ice Cream
featured in Homemade Ice Cream 4 Ways
for 8 servings
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 mL)
- 14 oz condensed milk (395 mL), 1 can
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled, additional cookies for topping if desired
- Calories 390
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 30g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, add the cream and condensed milk, then whip until soft peaks form.
- Add the cookies and gently fold to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a baking pan. Top with additional cookies if desired, then freeze for 3-4 hours.