Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Indulge in this dreamy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream, a delightful frozen treat that'll make your taste buds dance. With a creamy cheesecake base and a sweet strawberry swirl, you'll be craving this dessert all summer long.
for 8 servings
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 mL)
- 14 oz condensed milk (415 mL), 1 can
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g), softened
- ½ cup strawberry (75 g), stems removed, chopped
- ½ cup strawberry jam (160 g)
- 4 graham crackers, additional crackers for topping if desired
- Calories 471
- Fat 35g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 37g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, add the cream and condensed milk, then whip until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese, strawberries, and strawberry jam, and mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold the crackers into the mixture, then transfer to baking pan (top with crackers if desired).
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.